The team at DMC Insurance has worked with some of the best truck fleets in the country and led many of the industry’s insurance enhancements over the years. DMC Insurance offers a unique hybrid of industry expertise and technology know-how. Leveraging 150 years of collective insurance experience, we help clients navigate risk and maximize financial outcomes through innovation, practical expertise and the efficient use of technology. Our programs are tailored to fleets with shared goal of reducing accidents and minimizing loss costs. Clients benefit from more control over how their claims are managed.
We provide peace-of-mind.
DMC Insurance programs have significant financial backing. Our insurance affiliate partner, Crum & Forster®, writes almost $2 billion in premium annually. They are rated “A” (Excellent) with a stable outlook by A.M. Best Company and have a Financial Size Category of Class XII as of December 31, 2016.
Results. Maximize your overall performance.
DMC Insurance believes there is an inherent alignment between your business success and ours. Our DMC Partner Services™ program augments our coverage and claim solutions with dedicated guidance and insight around managing risk. Through our partnership with you, we can assist in evaluating new technology systems, improving safety programs and driver coaching, and we are proactively looking for the potential impacts to the ever changing transportation landscape. DMC Insurance remains vigilant in leveraging data insights, technological advances and industry trends to continually optimize your solutions.
Let’s Talk! Talk to your broker or contact us for a reference to our broker network!
We partner with select motor carriers interested in having more control over their auto, workers’ compensation or employer’s liability. We also offer third party claim administration services staffed with professionals who understand your industry.
- Contract: Coverage provided through one excess indemnity contract that includes the coverages below and that is specifically designed to protect transportation companies
- Multi-Year: Considered for certain risks
- Self-Insured Retention (SIR): $25,000 to $1 million or more
- Limits: Combined single limit (CSL)
- Standard: Per occurrence $1 million up to $10 million CSL
- Flexible: Flexibility on lower and higher attachment limits
- Basket Retention: Optional coverage to include all lines including Workers’ Compensation
- Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Uninsured Motorists and Underinsured Motorists
- Personal Injury Protection
- Physical Damage
- Cargo Liability
- Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Disease for qualified self-indemnitors
- Employers Liability
- Liability Claims: Management Options
- Self-administered for approved carriers,
- DMC Insurance third party administration, or
- By an approved TPA
- DMC Partner Services™: Each client will have access to our risk management program, a service to improve your bottom line results through holistic risk engineering, telematics insights, culture and coaching