DMC Insurance offers a unique hybrid of industry expertise and technology know-how. Leveraging nearly 200 years of collective insurance experience within our executive leadership team, we help clients navigate risk and maximize financial outcomes through technology-driven innovation, practical expertise and personal attention. We partner with our clients to develop customized solutions uniquely combining our insurance insights to address clients’ business-specific needs.
We Provide Peace of Mind.
DMC Insurance programs have significant financial backing through our parent company Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and our insurance affiliate partner, Crum & Forster®. Crum & Forster® writes almost $2 billion in premium annually and they are rated A (Excellent) with a stable outlook by A.M. Best Company and have a Financial Size Category of Class XIII.
Results. Maximize Your Overall Performance.
DMC Insurance believes there is an inherent alignment between your business success and ours. Our DMC Partner Services™ program augments our coverage and claim solutions with dedicated guidance and insight around managing risk. Through our partnership with you, we can assist in evaluating new technology systems, improving safety programs and driver coaching, and we are proactively looking for the potential impacts to the ever changing transportation landscape. DMC Insurance remains vigilant in leveraging data insights, technological advances and industry trends to continually optimize your solutions.
Let’s Talk! Talk to your broker or contact us for a reference to our appointed broker network!
We partner with select motor carriers interested in having more control over their auto, workers’ compensation or employer’s liability. We also offer third party claim administration services staffed with professionals who understand your industry.
- Contract: Coverage provided through one excess indemnity contract that includes the coverages below and that is specifically designed to protect transportation companies
- Multi-Year: Considered for certain risks
- Self-Retention: Targeting $100,000 to $1 million or more
- Limits: Combined single limit (CSL)
- Standard: Per occurrence $1 million up to $10 million CSL
- Flexible: Flexibility on lower and higher attachment limits
- Basket Retention: Optional coverage to include all lines including Workers’ Compensation
- Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Uninsured Motorists and Underinsured Motorists
- Personal Injury Protection
- Physical Damage
- Cargo Liability
- Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Disease for qualified self-indemnitors
- Employers Liability
- Liability Claims: Management Options
- Self-administered for approved carriers,
- DMC Insurance third party administration, or
- By an approved TPA
- DMC Partner Services™: Each client has access to our risk management program, a service to improve our insureds’ bottom-line results:
- World-class claims service
- Risk Engineering
- Technology Optimization
- Metrics Benchmarking
- Data Insights Services
- Roadmap to More Control Over Risk