Expertise. Peace of Mind.
We thank you for the service you provide to communities who depend on the dedication of your drivers to transport our children each school day. DMC Insurance understands the importance of safely transporting your customers. We have worked with some of the best school bus fleets in the country and our extensive experience in public transportation enables us to serve as a true partner. DMC Insurance tailors our programs to address the critical nature of your needs. We have significant financial backing. Our insurance affiliate partner, Crum & Forster®, writes almost $2 billion in premium annually. They are rated “A” (Excellent) with a stable outlook by A.M. Best Company and have a Financial Size Category of Class XII as of December 31, 2016.
We seek partnerships with clients who want to benefit from our shared goal of improving safety, reducing accidents and loss costs. Our DMC Partner Services™ program is ideally suited for school bus insured clients to help enhance safety operations. DMC Partner Services™ augments our coverage and claim programs with dedicated guidance and insight around managing risk. Each new insured client will have an onsite visit from our partner services team to provide an independent assessment, and help co-develop an insurance solution for your business.
Innovation: Listen. Learn. Lead.
Your staff may not always have the time or resources to determine the best resources or methods for your company to reduce accidents and minimize costs. Through our partnership with clients, we assist in optimizing data utilization, improving safety programs and driver coaching, evaluating systems and enhancing operations. We continuously keep informed on industry trends with potential impact and search for ways to maximize the use of technology.
Let’s Talk! Talk to your broker or contact us for a reference to our broker network!
We partner with select, qualified non-municipally owned school bus operators who value a safety culture and continually seek to improve operations by mitigating risk. We strive to provide the right level of coverage and meaningful limits.
- Primary Limits: Combined single primary limits (CSL), which are typically $5 million.
- Excess Limits: For select fleets, excess limit coverage up to $10 million.
- Coverage Includes:
- Primary Auto Liability
- Excess Auto Liability
- General Liability (including abuse and molestation)
- Garage Liability
- Garage-Keepers Liability
- Physical Damage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Deductibles: Tailored to your needs.
- Enhanced Coverage: Enhanced coverages may be available.
- Uninsured Motorist (UM) or Underinsured Motorist (UIM)
- Personal Injury Protection
- DMC Partner Services™: Each client will have access to our risk management program, a service to improve your bottom line results through holistic risk engineering, telematics insights, culture and coaching